- Interest in supporting the purpose of the YWCA World Service Council.
- Proven record of giving.
- Membership and leadership in YWCA affairs recommended, but not essential.
- Members are expected to give in-kind services and/or annual gift amounts with no minimum requirement.
Procedures For Election
- New members are suggested by current members or can be self-nominated
- Names of candidates are submitted to the Chair who reviews nominees with the Executive Committee.
- The Executive Committee welcomes new members who are introduced at the annual meeting.
- Invitations to the World Service Council Annual Meeting, the World YWCA Delegate Reception for the Commission on the Status of Women Sessions, and other events.
- Frequent newsletters with information and updates on the World YWCA, YWCA USA and advocacy issues.
- An annual report which outlines how funds are used that are raised by the World YWCA.
- Opportunities to connect and learn from women in other countries.